Loop control after update
A description of this resolution:
- Configuration and parameterization
- Square-root extraction must be resolved by connecting a monitoring function to the controller’s inlet. For input logic 'without XW' a correct solution by means of configuration has to be found depending on the respective application. This logic occurs very seldom since the algorithm works without setpoint/actual-value comparison (control deviation always 0); Click here for see TI 30/70-5110C
- a) Select ratio controllers after update via configuration dialog and newly enter ratio.
- b) Setpoint ratio factor K which can be adjusted via parameterization dialog or keyboard has changed:
old è -100 < K < 100
new è 0 < K < 100.
- via keyboard from V7.2E via parameterization dialog already from V7.2A
Therefore changes for parameters A, B and SKA, SKE have to be made in those functions which were parameterized in versions V7.2E and in which K was used. This means that scaling and thus parameters A and B must be transferred to the positive range.
A setpoint ratio range of K‘ = 0.5…2 has to be realized.
The following applies: K‘ = A + K ´ BOld:K = -1…1A = 1.25B = 0.75SKA = A – B = 0.5SKE = A + B = 2New:K = 0…1A = 0.5B = 1.5SKA = A = 0.5SKE = A + B = 2Symptoms: