Delete function list element in the system list
A description of this resolution:
- Deleting a function list element in the Online Monitor Application 2
Delete the FL elements that are still in the system list with the Online Monitor. Proceed as follows:
1. Call up the Online Monitor from OS.
2. SC1 G F K /KNAME/: ;KNAME = abbreviated name of the function
3. SC1 P F D: ;Delete function list element (FLE)
4. Enter password
5. Delete all other implausible functions in the same manner.
"Delete function list element in the system list" resolves the following:
After a status protocol is started, a number of functions are displayed that are not plausible.
The underlying cause is:
- System list not plausible
The functions displayed by the status protocol are only in the system list with their FL element. The functions can still be called up on the operator panel, but their content is not plausible.
This is caused by one of the following:
- The system list does not fit the current configuration. The PS was not initialised correctly with the result that the FL elements were not removed from the system list.