Installation of OperateIT A1.2
- Installation instruction
In order to correctly initiate an OperateIT system the Graphic Builder option has to be loaded on the Aspect Server before you perform the action Create System in the Configuration Wizard.
To correct a system initiated without the Graphic Builder option loaded, you should perform the following actions:
1. Stop the created system ("Stop Server" in Configuration Wizard)
2. Delete the created system ("Delete System" in Configuration Wizard)
3. Install the Graphic Builder option
4. Create a new system again ("Create System" in Configuration Wizard)
See the OperateIT A1.2 Installation Guide.
The problem will be corrected in OperateIT A1.2 Service Pack 1.
[ref SR1077 VASMASOITA0015 ]
- The Graphic Builder option has to be loaded on the Aspect Server
If the Graphic Builder option is not loaded on the Aspect Server when you perform the action "Create System" from the Configuration Wizard all import files (*.afw) containing a Graphic Aspect will fail when loaded. This means that all Graphic Aspects will be missing in that system.