IM archive stalls on creating ISO backups
History server does not create ISO images. Archiving hangs when it is time to create the ISO. Whenever an archive volume fills, the archive 'spins' (status stays 'archiving') if the system is configured to create an ISO image of the archive volume.
There is an option within Windows called 'Data Execution Prevention' (DEP). Windows can prevent an executable from running if it believes it may cause a virus or security threat by not using system memory correctly.
Try adding the program mkisofs.exe to the DEP list. To do this...
1. right click on My Computer > Properties
2. Advanced tab
3. Performance section, click on 'Settings'
4. Data Execution Prevention tab
5. select 'Turn on DEP for all programs except those I select:'
6. click Add, and browse to C:\Program Files\ABB Industrial IT\Inform IT\History\bin\mkisofs.exe
7. click 'Apply'