-01 AC800M Controller Failure due to CEX Bus-based Hardware Fault, "DualTestError"
Primary controller faulted and back-up controller failed to take-over. After resetting faulted controller, controller pair would not sync back up and go into redundant "Dual Mode."
Found in the controller log
E 2014-01-21 09:21:11.285 FATAL ERROR in d:/br/800xA_CIT/MainTracks/omega/Current/source/SafetySupport/DualTest/DualTest
.cpp: 0 (0x0)
I 2014-01-21 09:21:11.605 Current interrupt nestling depth: 0
Thread summary (for 29 threads):
F 2014-01-21 09:21:12.760 (local time) System Breakdown
Task: 0x03E56BB8 (DualTest)
bsSafeEntry(int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)
Found in the System Event list:
14-02-16 15:14:29:704 0 HWError CCS_Con4 (0000) Error on backup unit, Redundant mode enabled Backup CPU stopped
14-02-16 15:14:29:703 0 HWError CCS_Con4 (0000) Redundant mode enabled Backup CPU stopped
14-02-16 15:14:29:304 172.16.80.152-_SWTargets CCS_Con4 (4008) Primary CPU: RCUMessHalt in Lower CPU
14-02-16 15:14:29:303 172.16.80.152-_SWTargets CCS_Con4 (4024) Backup CPU: CPU halted
14-02-16 15:14:29:303 172.16.80.152-_SWTargets CCS_Con4 (4002) Primary CPU: DualTestError(Error, 0x00000003)
14-02-16 15:14:29:302 172.16.80.152-_SWTargets CCS_Con4 (4023) Backup CPU: RCUMessHalt in state Standby
problem with CEX bus Interface due to faulty TK850 CEX Bus extension cable, or faulty BC810 module. Resolution:
The following recommended actions can be taken to rule out these possible causes.
- Check to ensure all retaining screws on the TK850 CEX Bus Extension cable and the TK851 RCU cables between the BC810 units and AC800M units are properly tightened.
- Check that the TP830 base of the AC800M, BC810 and CEX modules are properly fitted together.
If failures persist:
By order of Priority
- Replace the TB850 CEX Bus Extension Cable
- Replace the TK851 RCU Cable
- If used, replace one or both BC810 Modules
- Replace base of AC800M controller.
- Replace AC800M Controller