Customer needs help configuring Audible Alarms
1. Go to the Library Structure and Expand the Alarm and Event object.
2. Select the "Audible Alarm Configuration" Object, and open the "Audible alarm Sound Configuration Aspect"
3. Set one sound for every priority to be used.
4. Set a sound mode.
* This is the configuration of a "GLOBAL" Audible alarm Configuration, which can be overriden
if you create an "Audible Alarm Sound Configuration" aspect on the Workplace object, thus
creating a "LOCAL" Audible Alarm Configuration, your choice...
Now, we have to go to the workplace structure, this has to be done individually per workplace
(operator, engineering etc)
1. Go to the Workplace structure, select the Workplace object corresponding to the workplace you want to configure
2. Select the Audible Alarm Workplace Configuration Aspect
3. Point it to the alarm list you are using; only the alarms reflected in that list will be heard.
4. Select the silence mode, global(silence is set for all the workplaces in the system) or Local (only this workplace)
5. Finally, enable the Audible Alarms
*** Remember to Add the Audible Alarm Tool Collection to the Application Bar, otherwise, the Audible Alarms Wil not work