800xA clients that lost the faceplate elements for Auto/Manual/cascade
Disabled Multicore and Hyperthreading
1. This only happens with dual and quad monitors, correct? Single monitors work fine.
2. We need to make sure that multicore processing is disabled.
- Click Start --> Run --> Type down "msconfig" and hit enter
- Select the Boot tab
- Click on "Advanced Options" and make sure that the number of processors is one.
3. We have to make sure that Hyperthreading is disabled, this article should be helpful