Locked Menu in Function Designer
Required to hit spacebar to enable control in a function Diagram. No report of this mesage on workplace or while calling up faceplate on operator station. Requested hit the space bar at every prompt to enable interfacing with Engineering Workplace.
- Issue caused by an IE Compatibility Patch for Active X, Security Update (KB917425)
"Compatibility patch that will disable the behavior of the Microsoft Internet Explorer ActiveX patch that was originally released on February 28, 2006. The Internet Explorer ActiveX patch is also included in Internet Explorer security update 912812 (Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-013). (KB912812). "
The update affects the following products:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2003, x64-based versions
- Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Itanium-based versions
Note The update does not apply to Windows Vista.
Taken from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917425/en-us
If the compatibility patch "Security Update (KB917425)" has been installed, it is necessary to install the Patch (KB917425) to avoid the conflict in ActiveX.