Basic history is only 90% sync in both CS,SV5.0 sp2 revC
In one of the system(5.0 Sp2) the basic history service providers metrics showing only 90% in both connectivity servers instead 100%.
Is there any way to make it 100% in both Connectivity servers.
1. Compare #Logs and #DirectLogs from provider statistics (can't tell, but hope it existed in 5.0). Checking that History data folder has same number of files is another crude method. Restart one or both to get to equal numbers
2. Use Log Summary(s) to iterate ALL log configs; make sure they all are enabled. Disabled logs will not sync. Provider statistics does also show #active vs #all, ie if you have inactive logs, but not where.
3. Badly formatted timestamps (very future/ancient) have caused sync problems in the past. Such data might need to be deleted. The AdvHtHDAClient (spell?) can with some effort be used to surgically erase or overwrite such data. Or just drop & recreate log.
4. To come further, applog is more or less a requirement. Use ListSyncDetails, ListSynchronizingLogs, etc to pinpoint the troublemaking logs. Once known check that they contain valid data on the source server.
5. Not sure it helps, but consistency checker might be able to stir up bad logs? Use Find Tool to search for aspect categories Log Configuration, then drag 'n drop to checker tool and check. Check log templates too if suspected.
6. File a support case with your regional ABB support center