Controller redundancy not working
Somehow my control redundancy is not working right. I have two identical CPU's ( white and the Grey Ones) connected with each other on ETH2 port with the crossover cable. Eth1 port of both the Cpu's are connected to the industrial switch going to the computer.
whenever i try to download the program, it downloads on one cpu and the other one displays " bootloader waiting" and it stays the same. The only way to get out of is to recycle the power. After recycling, it shows no configuration. Please see the attached pictures for your reference.
My questions are:
1) Do i need the TU915F connector for profibus redundancy or is it optional?
2) why do i get that "bootloader waiting" on the display?
3) have i done the right connection with the CPU's and remote I/O's?
4) do i have to download program per CPU or download at Once?
I don't know what i am missing here. Need your help, Please..
Have you downloaded firmware to both controller ? Eth2 set for redundant ?
try this may be
1. Remove battery from both the controller, Power off for 5 min at least and power on again.
2. keep battery again and ping both the controller from Freelance engineering station.
If not pinging, set IP address from panel and check again
3. Open configuration tool and mention both the controller IP load the firmware.
Firmware load successful, follow next step
If not what is the issue ?
4. Go online in Freelance engineering station, and check status of resource ?
5. Should be 'version error', or at lease should not be no connection
6. Make load whole station download. Resource should come into 'Running,Sync' status.
If not make sure on both controller eth2 set for redundancy, using correct RCU link or patch card.
Also in both controller CI930 download the firmware, via config tool. only thing not sure it allows or it works for different CI930 types. else try with same CI930 types.
Hope that helps