OPC Server : Tag value Comparison Software
We have PLC Connect configured in redundant configuration and the OPC Server communicating is showing as data mismatch.
We have two thirparty OPC server, some tags value get mismatch randomly. This was a know issue with this thirparty software.
Do we have any software or anyone can suggest some, where we can read the value from both OPC server and compare the value. If data mismatch is there it can report in excel sheet. This is easy to explaing the customer that issue is not with ABB software it with the third-party opc software.
In 800xA, the data feed is only taken from one of the redundant servers at a time, A or B not A+B. This makes comparison much more difficult.
If values does not change too rapid this method could work:
1. Login to primary PLC CS
2. Use Excel + DataDirect + some work to read/document OPC server values.
3. Copy values (not formula) to a neighbour column
5. Transfer document to secondary PLC CS
6. Formula column should update automatically.
7. Copy values (not formula) to a neighbour column
8. Compare non-formula columns