Regarding License Error for Alarm Managment in Compact HMI
I am facing problem with license error that the system is running wihtout valid license while we have valid license. When i check the license status viewer than it shoows that Alarm Management feature is enable because of that the license is invalid but i couldn't such option to disable the alarm management feature. Kindly suggest me to resolve the issue.
Can you please ellobrate your issue . License never get invalid due to any functionality of 800xA .
It will be helpfull to understand your issue if you share following information :
1. License status viewer screenshot.
2. Verify License validity date
3. Verify that Machine Id / Mac Id is same as License File loaded.
4. Verify the system version of License File loaded.
5. Verify that CLS Client is pointing to the correct CLS Server node.
6. Verify that License feature for which Error message is coming in License Status Viewer is avaibale in SLA File.
7. If it is SV 5.1 System Version verify the Sentinal expiry date.
Point 2 to 4 is case where License is consider as Invalid License in LSV.