time synch issues on systems that have been upgraded to version 2013 SP1 are they any know issues.
We are seeing this time issue on multiple systems that have been upgraded to version 2013 SP1. The time sync is setup identical to version 9.2 that has been upgraded. What we have noticed is the windows time service is set to manual when Freelance is installed, however it appears to periodically start and stop. We especially notice this when there is more than 1 VIS station. I believe there to be a bug in this version with time sync. If there is anything you want us to look into please let us know, but this seems to happen when we upgrade to version 2013. The IP addresses follow the format below and the time sync is enabled. When we set the time through Freelance, all appears to sync, then the time drifts over time.
Check following thread, recently answered. try to implement these and get back if issue persists.