We have one error No tyme Sync, we know is related to syncronizaction of controller,
But someone knows how to fix this error??
Voted best answer
If you suspect time sync is the problem, Check the mean time difference between controllers.
Open CBM, Tools --> Maintanance --> Clock Synch --> Status.
Press "Add/ Remove Nodes" and add all your controllers using IP.
Check the following Tabs.
1) Sync Protocol ( This shouldnt have "no sync" anywhere)
2) Clock Master status ( your master if AC800M should have CM mentioned)
3) Mean time difference ( should be in the range of micro sec)
If there is a problem in a particular controller here, then you can zero in on the setting sof that controller.
3BSE034463-510 E from page no 145 onwards , which explains the different schemes that can be followed for time syncronization.
It looks like the controller_1 is not getting time from its time source.Follow the below steps to debug this issue.
1)Identify the time source for controller_1.
2)If its the Clock master then look at th protocol used for time sync.Mot of he occasion it should me SNTP.
3) I have attched a tool in this reply that can be used to see if the time source defined in controller _1 via SNTP protocol actually is providing time or not.
4) If the time source happens to be the connectivity server then, go to add remoe programs , modify the AC 800M connect and disable the time adaptor which is set by default.Restart the windows time service.
5) If the time source happens to be any other source you need to check if the controller is able to reach it or not.