Chmi maintainance backup showing error.
The system is suffering from damages to the File Set Distribution (FSD) database.
FSD is mainly used to store process graphics made with the Visual Basic 6 editor (not PG2).
I suspect file system damage and/or bad harddisk.
- Have you had any disk related problems?
- Windows Check Disk tool (CHKDSK.EXE) reporting errors?
- Bad blocks reported by NTFS (Disk Event ID 7 in Windows Event Log)?
- Improper shutdowns (Eventlog Event ID 6008 in Windows Event Log)?
Its often very difficult to repair these kind of errors - and who knows next file/folder to become corrupt or unreadable?
0. Problem is so far only affecting some VB6 graphics (which may not even be in use)
1. Check disk
2. Try to track down reason to lost files on hard disk
3. Consider restoring a known good backup
4. Contact regional ABB support center for assistance, if required.