System is showing license error while running
Thanks for the screenshot..!!!
It seems that you have added extra client in your system apart from the license you have taken.
Same is the case with your tags i think.....
Please be sure to check no of clients in your license before adding client in system...
- Console workplaces require "OPERATOR_WPL". Thin clients and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) based workplaces require "REM_OPER_WPL". These two separate licenses merge to the cryptic "CLIENTS" but are not interchangeable. Your regional ABB sales representative should be able to assist you trading one for another.
- Reduce number of faceplates or buy more tags
- Reduce number of variable <-> IO connections in AC 800M application code or buy more CLPs
- Remove Profibus devices or buy a license for it
- Remove unused applications and objects to prevent them from allocating space in your license