Backup CPU in redundant configuration of PM861 does not come in as 'DUAL'
1) Short reset INIT pressed<2secs
2) Long reset INIT pressed>3secs
3) Downloaded the application again.
4) Replaced the PM861 hardware (the baseplate was not replaced). Note that i downloaded the firmware version that the healthy (PRIMARY CPU) has.
5) All cables related to redundancy checked and ok i.e. RCU link cable, CEX cable, CH1 & CH1 (RJ45) cables.
Is there something that i am missing? Any suggestions as to how to slove this problem will be greatly appreciated.
I feel, there might be a conflict with the backup ip address. Please try to configure the IP address of the primary from IPConfig tool and set the backup IP from Settings >> Set Backup IP Address.
- Either you can select manual backup IP setting by giving the backup IP yourself.
- or else you can choose the backup IP selection by automatic rule in the checkbox.
Please try this, and then let us know if you still have problem, as it is difficult to analyse such things without the logs.
I suggest the following kindly check.
Ur lig files doesn't contain bc810 so ensure for controller to work as redundant u should use tk850 cable and remove the eprom(battery) of both controller internal and external and make controller redundant and then connect the batteries since ur log telling eprom not working and then check ur modbus configuration related to modbus tcp
Sure, even I would not have recommended you to go for this procedure straightly if you are in production platform.
But this is a risky situation as your backup is not there and if any problem appears which would shutdown Primary then that will be catastrophe.
I guess, even you will not have information of Primary controller (that what backup IP is configured) in production. In such case, try configuring auto backup IP in trainee (where the tool will set the IP by itself) and connect it back to the setup. Let's see if you get success.