Change the Panel 800 IP adress
Hello everybody !
I have a problem with my Panel 800.
When I turn on for the first time my Panel 800, I could change the IP adress in the set-up menu. But I charged a program on my panel. And now, the set-up menu doesn't appear when I turn on the panel. It's directly the program.
How can I change the IP adress now ?
PS : I have Panel Builder version 5.
I haven´t used the PP882, but the manual says:
Service Menu in PP87x/PP88x Panels
Perform the following steps to enter the service menu:
1. Apply power to the panel.
2. When the hourglass appears, press a finger on the screen and hold for
approximately 20 seconds.
3. If the service menu is password protected, you will be prompted for a pin
code. Enter pin code.
4. The touch calibration screen will display the following message:
“Tap anywhere on screen or touch calibrate will start in 10 seconds.”
5. Press finger once again to enter the service menu.
To access the Service menu with a keyboard operated panel, press and hold the
Home key as soon as the hourglass appears at start-