Not able to Abb new clients to xa system, AD access error
Most likely the user ID and security settings are wrong on the client.
Try running the Config Wizard on the client and re-set the System Software User setings to use the correct Domain Account and password.
Since this is an older 4.1 system, how did you create the new client ? Did you clone it from an existing client ?
Message text is cropped - please widen columns before taking screen capture, or use Event Details... window.
Aspect Directory will deny access if:
- Node object is missing in Node Admin Structure (forgot to "Add client..."?)
- Node object exist but IP address is wrong (wrong content in DNS vs NIC in client)
- Above is OK, but service account of client is incorrect or bad password in workgroup
1) Verify node has been added with wizard
2) Verify IP settings vs DNS content (or hosts file in workgroup configs)
3) Verify and/or rerun System Software User Settings in client vs server