List of overidden aspects
This is a weak spot of System 800xA, knowing what you have modified in the system.
Please bring this up with your regional ABB sales representative. Ask for improvements!
Below, a suggested workaround:
1. Start Bulk Data Manager (activate sheet from Excel)
2. Drag & drop into BDM the aspect you would like to know modification info from
3. Check "Show basic administrative properties"
4. Check all the creation/modification time/user checkboxes
5. Drag & drop some objects, or structure of objects into BDM
6. Study the Modification User column (enabled in step 4) - in this example "H":
Factory default aspects are "owned by a system extension" and will not show any modification user.
If you are searching for overidden aspects among aspects from a custom made object type (which do have a modification user from scratch) you should be able to make use of a "time or user modification filter" in Excel to bring the overidden aspects into daylight.
Above a listing of the standard alarm and event list filters from the Library Structure and its easy to see that the "Common Event List" and "Common Alarm List" have been tampered with, i.e. may not be totally unfiltered as per factory default...