Composer Problem Reports
- What would you guess is the percentage of DCS people responsible for INFI 90 systems actually use these reports at their site?
- How often would these reports be used by ABB service people?
- In general, are these reports used for trouble-shooting / fault-finding or for preventative maintenance or both?
- Can you suggest additional checking that would be useful to any competent person supporting an INFI 90 system?
From recent SPE 2.x, I have seen a report looking like this:
Problem Report - Ring 1 - Pcu 31 - Module 2 Value
- Infinet Inputs bad. Block 4146, Remote Loop 1 PCU 1, Module 4, Block 13848
- Infinet Inputs bad. Block 4147, Remote Loop 1 PCU 1, Module 4, Block 13849
- Infinet Inputs bad. Block 4407, Remote Loop 1 PCU 1, Module 2, Block 2905
Type: 3 Module Bus I/O : Bad Quality - Local Block Number= 30 - Remote Mod Number= 22 - Remote Blk Number= 0
Type: 4 Loop Inputs: Bad Quality - Local Block Number=4816 - Remote Mod Number= 10 - Remote Blk Number= 3075 - Remote PCU Number= 54
Type: 5 Digital Control Station: Communication Failure - Local Block Number=4372 - Station Address= 1
Type: 6 Loop Output : Bad Quality - Local Block Number= 499
Type: 18 Ring and PCU Communications : - Ring 10 PCU 60 Offline
Type: 22 Harmony I/O Channel Problem Report - Channel Failure/ Out of Range: 1.7 - Device Definition Block Number= 487 - - - CH03=491
Type: 23 Harmony I/O Device Problem Report - Input Failure: 3-4-5-TRAIN_A - Device Definition Block Number= 301
This question has not yet been answered.