AC500 IO modules not working. Error LEDs on, but no error message
I'm using AC500 with a PM5650 cpu (V. 188.8.131.52) and about 50 CI522 (V. 184.108.40.206) with other IO modules attached (AX522, AX521, DC522 etc). All these devices are connected through a VLAN in a complex network infrastructure, using many switches interconnected by optic cables.
The problem is: sometimes the IO modules stop working at the same time (usually all of them), their LEDs CH-ERR1 to CH-ERR4 light up red. When this happens:
- All outputs stop updating;
- Usually inputs report correct values, but sometimes report zero/false values;
- "CI52x Diagnostics" page in Automation Builder says "Error memory was read successfully. Currently there is no errors.";
- Power cycling these modules usually solves the problem temporarily, but sometimes it also causes other modules to go into the same condition.
- Called local support;
- Checked IP configuration in all modules;
- Checked Ethernet cables;
- Powered off most modules;
- Removed most modules from the project in Automation Builder and leaving a few to run;
- Programmed everything back from scratch;
- Called local support.
Does anyone have a clue of what is causing this?
This question has not yet been answered.