Audit trail issue
To configure the Audit Trail Configuration aspect follow the steps below:
1. Open the Admin Structure in the Plant Explorer and expand Administrative Objects.
2. Expand Domains and select the object with the name of the system. By default this is <server node name>System.
3. Double-click on the Audit Trail Config aspect to open the configuration view.
4. Mark the Audit Trail active check box and the Audit Event filtering area will become active.
5. If you select the Log generic audit events check box all the audit events which are predefined in the system without details will be logged.
If you select the Log selected audit event classes check box, you will be allowed to choose which audit event message classes to exclude