iMasi13 led green blink
imasi13 have a led green blink, if i replace it with new imasi13, it's work fine.
Is it possible to know the problem of imasi13?
in manual i read this: No alarm or exception reports are generated directly by the function codes associated with the IMASI13 module. The values from the ASI module must be sent to a standard exception reporting block if exception reporting is required. Refer to the instruction for the human system interface (i.e., console) being used for more information.
i don't understood, where i can to watch the report.
- Blinking green when the controller that configured the ASI13 module enters configure mode from execute mode.
- Blinking green if I/O expander bus communication is lost (if the controller is removed).
- Slave address could have been set incorrectly, or an DIP switch failure
- ASI13's expanderbus is bad or other board issues
- ASI13 not properly inserted into MMU
However since the LED indicates that the controller and slave is not communicating I doubt the problem report will show you anything.
Normally, when a Status LED si blinking in a running IMASIx3 module is because the NVRAM battery is damaged, so you need to replace the NVRAM chip and perform a field calibration. The factory calibration procedure utilizes controlled environmental conditions as well as very accurate references.
You can use the NVRAM of one old ASIx3 module that is damaged (with a good NVRAM) or change the ASIx3 module for a new one, it last is the easy way!