How to generate a constant torque while limiting the speed to 0 with ACS800 (stall the motor)?
I am using an ACS800 to drive an ABB induction machine. The type of drive is ACS800 0060 5MR and the motor rating is 60Hz, 12.7kW, 440V, 20A, cos phi 0.91, 3505rpm.
I am planning to generate a stall torque, that is, to output a certain amount of torque while limiting the speed to zero. But I failed to do so. I am writing to ask if this can be realized on the drive.
The drive is in DTC mode and can do speed and torque control. I have already finished the basic parameter setup.
The parameters related to stall protection and torque and the speed limit are set as follows:
- 30.07 motor load curve =100%
- 30.08 zero speed load = 74%
- 30.09 break point = 54Hz
- 30.10 stall function = FAULT
- 30.11 stall frequency hi=20Hz
- 30.12 stall time=20s
- 03.04 limit word 1=0 (can be read but cannot be edited)
- 02.01 speed ref 2=0 (can be read but cannot be edited)
- 02.02 speed ref 3 =0 rpm (can be read but cannot be edited)
- 20.01 and 20.02 speed min and max limits are +/-3000rpm
- 20.03 max current=30.8A
- 20.13 min torque sel= Neg max torque
- 20.14 max torque sel= max lim1
- (20.04 torque max lim1= 150%; 20.15 torque min lim1=0%)
This question has not yet been answered.