Opening "http:localhost_placowebclient" in the application server only shows Welcome page and no graphics: SPO2.
- Menu database is configured correctly and display tree is available in the operation explorer but still we cannot see any graphic / graphic tree in the Internet explorer as shown in attachment “WEB CLIENT – 3.
- Additionally, Events are also not showing in the placowebclient internet explorer. Whenever we PCQ filter is clicked, a cross appears and no events are displayed.
- Most important issue is that after opening 2 internet explorer tabs or opening the placowebclient webpage twice in the same tab, placowebclient webpage gets blocked citing license issues until web server is restarted. Please refer to attachment “WEB CLIENT – 2”. We have 2 numbers of web thin client in the license.
1 - Show the menu tree open via Power Explorer and check are currently open, check tntxml.exe (application inside the bin, it's execute in the list of windows application).
2 - Historian it's Up & Running correctly?! are you using 2.1 version or 2.1 SPx?!
3 - Did you try to open 2 web client in 2 different machine?! did you try with temporary license.
Now, only following issues remain.
1. If more than 2 web explorers are opened, then we cannot open any other explorer even if the previously opened explorers are closed. We get license error message in such case. In order to open placowebclient explorer, we have to reboot the spluswebserver.
2. Events are not showing in the web client explorer.