RNRP connection lost
Ï have problem with RNRP connection lost.
I have two nodes one Aspect and connectivity server an one operator client.
I was able to pare the operator client with the server.
After restart of RNRP the connection with the client is up for some time but after a while i get the message connection lost.
The hosts file looks ok.
Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
I have read something about settings in switches, can this issue be because of wrong settings?
For correct continuous operation RNRP requires the following settings:
• Multicasting must be enabled.
• Multicast filtering must be disabled.
• Intelligent Multicast must be disabled.
• IGMP Snooping must be disabled.
• Port Security must be disabled, if redundant AC 800M is connected. An address
read on one port must be possible to move to another port.