Smart Client - PanelFILES\System\Toolbar Panels\80xA GRAPHICS VIEWER does not exist or could not be loaded
If so there is a problem in this panel, it references something it can't find, did someone perhaps manually rename panels?
I noticed the missing panels name is called '80xA GRAPHICS VIEWER', perhaps it should be 800xA... ?
Please note the following limitations of Smart Client.
PG2 mode can be used when there is a need to view process graphics built in
800xA. A few 800xA Graphics features are not supported by Smart Client in PG2 mode:
• Alarm Analysis is not supported for the properties that use “Array” as the data type.
• Any 800xA Graphics that uses OPCDA array subscriptions.
• Wrappers (ActiveX, WPF, Winforms or VBPG Wrappers) are not supported.
• Faceplates are not supported.
• Invokers like VerbInvokers are not supported as well.If any of these are present with the PG2 Graphic that is attempting to be displayed, they will now connect. Remember, in the Smart Client folder that holds the connections to the PG2 Graphics, only the Path to the graphic in 800xA is present, not the actual graphic.
Also note that some Business Lines, (BL's), have not validated their graphics with the Smart Client Product. Graphic Libraries other than the Standard 800xA Libraries may have not been validated.
Finally, there are a set of logging files in both the 800xA SC Data Provider node and the Smart Client Server node, in the same location on both, (C:\Abblogs). These log files may provide further explanation of the issue that is occurring.