800xa 6.1 with AC400 connect, image backup for restoration in case of computer hadrware failure
Need Recommended procedure for taking image backup & restore for server & client using " Acronis " for 800xA 6.1 with AC400 connect.
1) 800xa 6.1 server with domain
restoration to be done in case of server or client hardware failure. ( ex : hard disk failure)
- Find a suitable point in time to run with degraded redundancy.
- Configuration Wizard > Maintenance Stop
- Make drive image backup
- Wait for "all services green" + three more minutes (client fallback).
- Repeat steps 2 thru 4 for the remaining computers (one at a time)
This is exactly the purpose of having redundant servers and the Maintenance Stop command.