I'm about to use Select IO for the first time and have some questions I hope someone can help me with.
To understand the IO addressing system and be able to set the right addresses on the electrical drawings I need to understand how everything is setup when connecting the Select IO to several controllers.
- Are there any examples how it looks in Control Builder when you have connected the Select IO to more than one controller? For example a picture from a hardware tree.
- Do you connect the Select IO to every controller hardware in the same way?
- More than one controller can read each IO signal but only one controller can control it. How is this setup?
- Are there any demos or something like that to look at? The ones on ABB:s website doesn't go deep enough.
- IO addresses. As we know them they look something like this IX18.104.22.168.1. where this is a digital input in cabinet.
How will the addressing look like when connecting The Select IO to several controllers?
This question has not yet been answered.