Service Status Different from Conectivity Server and Operator Work Station
We got problem regarding Service Status not synchronized between Connectivity Server, Aspect Server and Operator Workstation.
On the CS Server OPC DA service is up and running and we can see data real time, but on Operator Workstation service is down and OWS can't monitor live data running. We already check time and also login password and user already asame. We use domain configuration and already try to login with same account name : 800xaService, but problem still persist. My Plan ,"Tried to one by one delete system on ows, and the unjoin domain and rejoin domanin again". Is there any advice for this kind of problem:
OWS 1 Status
- Check DNS settings are Ok with all client server networks should register this settings in DNS should be enabled.
- try ping from OWS to CS and visa-versa
- Check RNRP host files are matching and restart the RNRP service.
- look at the firewall rules if any configured in OWS wrt CS (try disable firewall and see)
- Looks affinity settings not proper include "All nodes". try by clearing affinity settings.