User does not have the permission to perform the operation. Not a Valid PPA User
And in Operator Workplace no saved workplace is showing. But Services shows healthy.
It is in domain structure with Redundant AS and CS.
I tried to remove from domain and again add it but still it shows the same error.
Also it shows disconnected from System Configuration console is AS.
Attached pics for better understanding.
1. Check in computer management , under Group >> administrator , whether 800xAInstaller and 800xA Service is part of administrator group. if not then add them.
2. If point 1 is fine , then go to aspect server and open configuration wizard , take maintenance stop and perform system software setting for users and group.
3. If point 2 is fine , then check if you have changed password for 800xAInstaller users after installing 800xA Products. If yes then follow manual to correct the changes.
- Be member of IndustrialITUser group of the Microsoft Windows domain or workgroup*
- Be added to the system (be listed in the User Structure below Everyone)
For engineers, additional requirements applies
- Be member of the Application Engineers group in the system (be listed in the User Structure)
For administrators, the following applies
- Be member of IndustrialITAdmin and Domain Admin groups in Microsoft Windows domain or workgroup*
- Be member of the Administrators group in the system (be listed in the User Structure)
Italic: Microsoft Windows group
Bold: System 800xA group
*) Do not mix domain and workgroup accounts in the same system.
For obvious reasons, keep the number of users with administrative privileges low.
It is good practise to NOT run workplaces or tools from the "service" or "installer" accounts, use them for install actions, etc. only.
There are additional groups in the system adding more privileges.
To see membership of Windows groups, type this at a Command Prompt:
C:\> WHOAMI /GROUPS