Function Code 110 Rung 5 Inputs for INFI 90 System
when we use Function code 110 Rung 5 Input , for example if we have in S7 configured like: oper on condition 0 to 1 (30 perform operation when input makes a 0 to 1 transition), PUT
S8 AND has connected a specific tag and it is true ( 1 ) . Scan time of BRC-200 , 250 msecs
We have configured and connected to S7 PIN a level switch tag , if this switch changes from 0 to 1 and S8 is 1 , we would get 1 as result of t RNG5 block , it happens in T1 time,
the next scan time T1 + 250 msecs we would not have the change condition in S7 because it was done in last scan time , but S8 still in 1
the question is in T2 time what would it be the result of the block because S7 should not operate because it does only at change condition
if S8 condition change to 0 with that condition ( no change in S7 ) ,We would be expect the block`s result 0
Thanks for your support
- S8 is your control, so it is 0 or 1 as you desire.
- I read your description as having <S7> AND <S8>, that is, S2=30 S3=11.
- Triggering the logic by S7 changing to 1 makes that element have a value 1 for exactly one cycle. Thus, at T1+250, the next cycle, that element is 0, regardless of whether S7 is 1 or 0.
- Thus, the output will be 1 for exactly one cycle if <S8> is 1 and <S7> changes from 0 to 1
- After that, from T1+500ms onwards (T2?), the result will be 0.
It might interest you to know that DBDOC checks FC 110, 111 and 112 blocks for the following error or warning situations:
- Rung block did not use all inputs to compute output [ERROR 127] - inputs are ignored instead of being used in the calculation of the output
- Rung stack not initialized [ERROR 306] - First operation not a PUT
- Rung block spec is unwired but used [ERROR 125] - an unwired
- 0 is used in logic, which messes up AND (also NOT OR)
- Rung block spec is wired but unused [ERROR 124] - a spec is wired but not used
- Rung block spec is wired from constant [ERROR 126] - perhaps a poor man's override
Source: https://gmcl.com/help.php?display=Hel... This will show you all the errors we check for, also how we show a little rung diagram for each 5, 10 and 20 element rung block.