System Restore 18.104.22.168
Did you export and restore the system configuration aspects* as per the user's guide?
*) The state aspects must be retained during certain system actions in 800xA v6. These aspects contain the system's geometry and installation state. In most cases, you do want to retain the ones you had before you delete a system and restore a backup.
If not, the nodes you see are the "old nodes" contained in the backup. If the current nodes state (in terms of software) does not match what the backup contain, invalid is expected.
If you click on the Invalid! link you will be presented with what makes the System Installer flag it as invalid. It can be as little as a missed out software kit, e.g. a rollup which is relatively easy to correct.
I suggest collecting diagnostics and file them with a support case to your regional ABB support center.
System restore/upgrade is bit tricky in SV6.0 onwards.
I recommend, strictly follow ABB getting started manuals----written clearly
I followed these rules and succeeded and
- Take full backup of the engineering node
- Export “System configuration” aspect from engineering node
- Create temporary system in production node (don’t add any node functions at this stage) and don’t start SCC at this stage
- Delete any “system configuration” and “system configuration state” aspects from system
- Import “system configuration” aspect taken from engineering node and start the SCC
- If node name differs from engineering node system (Primary aspect server) change the node from “Node Actions->properties”
- Restart SCC (Close and open)
- Exclude all nodes and deploy system
- Export “system configuration” and “system configuration state” aspects from system------step-9
- Stop system from config wizard and delete system
- Restore system
- Delete “system configuration” and “system configuration state” aspects from system
- Import “system configuration” and “system configuration state” aspects into system (exported in step-9)
- Open SCC and include/replace nodes.