Zenon installlation Error
There is some issue about the ABB Zenon software installation issue. When I install the Zenon 8.00 (Zenon operator Edtion and Runtime) software, the software was installed partially, remaining parts can’t be installed and caused the whole software can’t use. Details as attached picture.
I checked the log(as attached) and found there are two critical error, maybe it is the reason. The automation builder 2.2 was installed on the laptop right now.
20191117 15:30:26.863 16800 1 Critical Install.Pages Older Automation Builder profiles data is not found
20191117 15:30:27.763 16800 1 Critical Install.Pages Older Automation Builder profiles data is not found
so, can anyone tell me how to installed the Zenon software.
You can try below steps for proper installation:
1. Remove partially installed software.
2. Download ABB zenon installed from ABB portal (www.abb.com/zenon).
3. Start offline download and save downloaded setup.
4. Disable windows firewall.
5. Disable Antivirus and disconnect Internet.
6. Start installation as administrator.
I hope it helps.