Memory(RAM) requirement for 800xa 6.0 servers
When i checked the manual i got the following
• For up to 4 function allocations: minimum 8 GB.
• For up to 8 function allocations: minimum 16 GB.
Add memory to those figures for the cases below:
– Nodes that combine client and server roles require an additional 8 GB.
– Nodes that host the Aspect Services function require an additional 8 GB.
– Nodes that host the Batch Management function require an additional 8
– Nodes that host the History functions require an additional 8 GB. "
Is this means that Aspect Server running in single machine required 16GB ?
Is this means that History running in single machine required 16GB ?
I have a limitation on this because we are using VMware with virtual machine, So if i plan to run 8 server in one vm i need to allocate 16*16 =128GB RAM. We are planning to use IBM Blade server , max RAM for one Blade server is 64GB only.
So it required to allocate 16GB to aspect and History Server.