Is it possible to get the string of the object path in PG2 graphic?
To create an additional description in a hierarchically way, I would like to use the object path in a text field in a graphic display. I got a tip to use Scripting aspect, but I'm not familiar with that kind of stuff. An other possibility would be Property Translation, but this can cause some bad thinks and so I would prefer a solution inside PG2.
Property#ReferencePresentation (PropertyRefReferencePresentationFormatEnum format)
This method presents a property reference based on the selected format. Available parameters are shown in Table 43.
Table 43. Available presentation formats in PropertyRef#ReferencePresentation method
- Object The object name.
- Group The aspect name.
- Property The property name.
- GroupProperty The aspect and property name.
- ObjectGroup The object and aspect name.
- ObjectProperty The object and property name.
- ObjectDescription The object description.
- ObjectPath The object path.
- Short The object, and property name.
- Long The object, aspect, and property name.