Faceplate Object lock is not visible. All the services in both Aspect servers are in service state.
In one of the customer site, Object lock on the faceplate was used without any problem. All of a sudden they faced an issue of object lock on the faceplate was not visible in the operator login.
When we troubleshoot, we found below details;
1. All the services were running in service state
2. No System alarms were noticed related to servers.
3. When we login with service account object lock was visible on the faceplate.
4. All the servers were running, but in Aspect server 1 when we tried to open the Workplace it didn't responded. Then we restarted this Aspect server 1. The issue got resolved.
Now, i have below questions to be answered;
1. All the services were running in both the Aspect server ( ex: Lock Server). When we have redundant Aspect server, if one server is down then still the other server will take care all the services. Therefore it should not disturb any of the services like Lock Server. Am i correct?
2. When we restarted the Aspect server 1 the issue got resolved. How will be the behaviour of this Object lock server?
3. When we logon to service account object lock was available but not in operator logon. will it be problem with domain log in? because i found some issue with DCDIAG ( Failed for Netlogn, Replication, services, Systemllog). Also found windows system event log errors with event ID 1054, 1053.
Thanks in Advance.
The Netlogon test need elevation, try DCDIAG from an Run as admin cmd.exe