800xA QSU Tool cannot find file
When running the latest QSU (2019-08-09) button "Analyze", on a Win8.1 engineering node it reports:
"The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002" and "No updates found".
System version 220.127.116.11. Earlier QSU has worked (2018).
"Run as Administrator" used.
You can try and make sure the following is in place and see if it helps
1. Check DotNet 3.5 is installed.
2. Use command line interface with c:\9ARD183777-020_en_ABB_System_800xA_6.0_Qualified_Security_Updates\ABB 800xA Qualified Security Updates.exe /Analyze /Install
3. Check Windows Update service must be in "Manual" mode before starting the Qualified Security Updates.
4. Check access to c:\programdata\ABBqualifiedsecurityupdate folder.
5. Installation of Security Updates from a Network is not supported.
6. Ensure to install WinZip 14 or higher version is used to extract the Qualified Security Updates zip file and also check the complete files are extracted.