Time Synchronisation Status in HMI
Currently I am checking in CMD (W32tm/status or w32tm/stripchart) or in windows time and date settings.internet time tab (is showing Time of last Synchronisation 15 min update)
Is there any way to show this HMI?
Voted best answer
If you are up to it you could implement a custom supervision.
1. Develop a Powershell or DOS commandlet that extract necessary info from Win32Time, eg W32TM /STATUS and /STRIPCHART.
2. W32Time leave distinct messages in Windows Event Log. Extract vital events with e.g. Powershell
3. Use ABB Aspect Automation scripting to push (write) data from step 1. and 2. into SoftPoint properties.
4. Schedule the scripts with Microsoft Scheduled Task
5. Build some process graphics to present the data
6. (Optional) Build Alarm Expression to alert if sync deteriorates or fail
7. (Optional) Use Calculation to insert data into Lab Log of Basic History for trending.
An alternative source of Win32Time info might be SNMP or WMI. With 800xA PNSM you can turn any SNMP or WMI counter into OPC DA.
More information on most (all?) steps can be sourced from ABB AKS threads. Search!
Assuming your HMI is 800xA or CHMI800 .
Try to use an aspect view wrapper in the graphic display to display a specific aspect from Time Service group ，which provides time sync info .
There may be other ways to show required info . Hopefully others will have a better solution.