EOW X3 Client stops updating and OPC DA values - all other nodes are working fine
All 3 clinets of EOW does not update the OPC -DA vlaues, OPC AE and working workplace is running fine and alarms are able to acknowledge.
All other clinets are updating with OPC DA and AE and all services are running fine.
We have done following activity still its not updating the OPC-DA
1) Restarted the node
2) Restarted servers
3) Removed from domain and connected back
4) Removed from aspect server all 3 nodes and connectec back
5) only one node comes back other 3 nodes 800xa note comming back
6) We have restored the impage backup 2 days back , one nore come back but still OPC DA no update
what will be the solution - how only we loose the OPC DA and all other thigs are healthy
When i used AdvDSOPCCleint from this PC , i am not able to see all connectivity server - when i try to connect surogate server its is showing access denied.
Did you save any image backup prior loading System 800xA?
If not, reinstalling System 800xA Common Third Party + repair (or reload) of ABB 800xA Base kit might solve a corrupted DLL or prerequisite.
In 6.0+ the "Replace Node" function is very very useful when you want to reload everything from scratch. Load clean image, rejoin domain, Node Prep with all involved media (you might have to supply path to additional kits not on the USB media) then use Replace Node from SCC>Configure System>Voila!
If you have extreme bad luck, the base load as received from hardware vendor might be corrupt. Then try another image, or reload Microsoft Windows from scratch. I have never liked OEM loads of Microsoft Windows; installing from a genuine (non-OEM) Microsoft Windows media gives most reliable result (IMHO).