MMS Communication Error in the online system
There are a lot of Threads about this Problem. But I do not find any Solution.
In our case:
- Problem came with Version 6.0
- We use Controlbuilder M Professional, Version 6.0.0-1 TC1 (Build 184.108.40.206)
- Connection is available on Connectivity Sever
- Error is on Workplaces without direct Connection to Network Area 20 (Controller Network)
- we do not have any CI830, only CI801
- EnableDPCalculation is TRUE
- Problem does not happen in Controller AC800PEC/PPD103
- Problem does happen in Controller AC800PEC/PPE100/101
- Systemload of lowest Controller is 33% and Application Size 20MB (2%) Memory
- I see OPC Values in the Plant Explorer and the HMI, But not in the ControlBuilder
- HW-Tree is red and Code is greyed out. (see Attachmend)
- Plant is running without problem.
- A Reboot of the Controller solve this Problem temporarily. "Funny", sometimes after a few days, it works again without reboot. But also then, after a few Downloads, the problem is back again.
- Also very interesting: For Safety (M-HI) we use Controlbuilder M Professional Version 6.0.0-1 (Build 220.127.116.11) without TC1. Its not allowed to use this for PEC-Controller, but if I just go online with this Version, I do NOT have the MMS Problem!!
Is there a Solution for this? Maybe an newer CBM Version with merged TC1?