Issues with ABB PLC PM 573 & Indu soft Web studio 7.1 scada - Data & Trends missing
Issue1: (Please find the attachment Issue-1).
- As per pre-defined time interval the data is not capturing in the “Reports” since from the year 2015 to till date
- And also duplication of time intervals has been captured in the reports .
Issue2: (Please find the attachment Issue-2 for the screenshots)
- For the above mentioned observation retrospectively we verified in “Window Event Logs observed that the applications,
- Studio Manager. Exe (SCADA Application)
- Viewer.exe (what is this for??)
- MSACCESS.exe (Data Base) are shutting down and by throwing a message called “Application Hang (Event ID 1002)” & “Application Error (Event ID 1000)” since from the year 2015.As per microsoft the above mentioned Event ID’s will trigger as per below mentioned probable root causes, apart from this still if any probable causes are there kindly let me know to check and verify the same.
- Application have flaws – how to ensure this point
- Windows update enabled – our case its enabled – Disabled the same
- DNS – our case its enabled – Isolated the LAN cable and deleted DNS settings
Issue3: (Please find the attachment Issue-3 for screenshots)
- In D:/ drive found a unusual folder which causing error in the event log (Event ID 33) , what actually its for?
Issue4: (Please find the attachment Issue-4 for screenshots)
- Supervisor role User is having privilege to close the application, if unknowing he will close the application will the data recording will stop?? Confirm the same.
If Yes, then we have to ensure once the User account management of this SCADA PC.
Issue5: (Please find the attachment Issue-5 for screenshots)
- Is it acceptable that we can connect the stand alone system with DNS server, what is your stand on the same.
Note: Whenever you people are requesting us for remote desktop we are performing this action.
Issue6: (Please find the attachment Issue-6 for screenshots)
- Under user accounts found few more accounts apart from regular process control usage, what are those for configured please let us know .
If its not required delete the same.
Issue7: (Please find the attachment Issue-7 for screenshots)
- Hard disk and system power and sleep options not configured properly , same has been modified , please review the same.
Issue8: (Please find the attachment Issue-8 for screenshots)
- SOP & Design spec folder is missing as per defined path in the SCADA doc page
· On ABB PLC error indication LED is continuously ON, but the PLC was in RUN mode.
Since the system was continuously running when we visited plant, so we didn’t checked further.
· Windows keep on pop up with message “windows is not genuine” .