800XA /Batch management
The faceplate needs an aspect key "Batch Phase Faceplate".
To insert the Aspect Key select the faceplate aspect in the plant explorer workplace, open the context menu and select "Details ...". In the Aspect Info tab click the Add button in the Aspect Keys section and select "Batch Phase Faceplate".
The faceplate must be located where the "Object for Equipment Phase" points.
Also, you can try the Default Faceplate Selection:
To select the faceplate (MainFaceplate or MainFaceplateAlt) that is displayed by default, the users Default Precedence List should be updated as follows:
1. Select the Library Structure\Preferences & Customizations\Aspect Precedence List\Default Precedence List, Aspect Precedence List aspect.
2. Click Add and select Aspect Key in the Class field.
3. Select the Batch Equipment Faceplate PG2 that is to be displayed (by default) and click OK.
4. Use the arrow buttons to move the newly created key to the top of the list.
5. Repeat Step 2 through Step 4 for the Batch Phase Faceplate PG2 that is to be displayed (by default).