ABB M2M Profibus communication
We're trying to connect to M2M with profibus by AC800 controller. We have done this successfully in other projects, but this time it looks difficult.
- We have 2 devices, same problem in both.
- We have tried to download new gsd from library and made new hw library with that
- We have tried to use old hw library (which was working earlier)
- No leds are blinking behind device. This is weird.
- "Normally" control builder hw status is "Connection down", "Parameter fault" and if we change wrong bus address, then it's "Connection down", "Slave doesn't exists". --> We have some communication there.
- Cables are good and line is less than 50 meters.
- Profibus analyzer says wrong gsd or something like that, can't remember exactly.
Any ideas? Anyone had something similar? My guess is we really have wrong gsd, something maybe changed in device, some new sw version or something. GSD in library is revisioned during this year, but inside zip there's file 2011 and it was in our last project also. It's also hard to believe we have 2 broken devices at site.
Thanks in advance!