PM864 Fault State - System 800xA 5.1 SP3
I have a controller that goes into failure weekly (the controller and all its CIs). I can normalize it only when I perform an init and then download the application again.
I've already done the following actions to try to fix this:
- we've checked the CPU and baseplate;
- we've checked the CEXBus and terminators;
- we've checked power units and cabinet (grounding and ventilation issues);
- we've checked OPC Server for AC 800M configuration;
- we've optimized Tasks configuration;
- we've eliminated all warnings related to code;
- System 800xA 5.1 SP3
I'll share the controller logs collected after crash. I suspect that some failure in CI855 may be causing the problem....
If you guys have any tips...
Thank you so much for attention and patience.
Voted best answer
Also, controller log file show error: 'F 2018-09-19 00:02:44.176 (local time) 4104 irq err'
This is a known issue for this control version. PIN: 800xACON-OL-5023-014. Request you to refer attached Bulletin for Corrective Action or Resolution.
I would also suggest you to contact your regional support center for a confirmation. Also, attach a CF card to the controller for Dump collection during next CPU failure. Sharing this to the support center would be more helpful.
Hope this helps. :)