No System found in Smart Client 2.2
I have installed the following softwares in one computer for my testing on Smart Client
1. CHMI 6.0.1
2. Automation Builder
3. Smart Client (Server, Data provider & Client) all in one computer
And the status of the following applications are
1. ABB smart client supervision manager: All green
2. Resolve OPC item tool: connects
3. smart client: Can access the dial, trends, screens.....
4. Status Display: shows connected from my machine (local computer)
5. Trends queries update tool: connects
6: User configuration tool: connected my current user account with Admin & Designer.
my issue is:
I am not able to connect with my CHMI system, it shows "No System". Please help me to resolve the issue, or does it require license? because the system is running with demo license.