Error notifying the central License Service URL formats not supported
I am facing an issue with CHMI 6.0, on loading it gives this error, and as a result I am not able to edit the screens. even changing the date
"Error notifying the central License Service URL formats not supported".
Please help me to solve the issue.
If yes, change the CLS machine name to the Pri Aspect server's name.
(License Status Viewer -> Tools -> Change CLS machine -> Select PriAS node name)
Restart would be required.
- Verify that IIS is running by calling http://localhost in a local web browser.
Expect the default Microsoft "Under Construction" web site. If not fault trace why IIS does not run (Google any errors you find)
- Launch the ABB License Assignment Editor (LAE) to verify that your CLS running. The LAE is a web page and the URL/link should be somewhere on the Start... menu below ABB Licensing. If the LAE does not load, your CLS is very likely down as well. Verify that the CLS app pool inside IIS is running (use Google to find how you check app pools in IIS) and no warnng/error events are logged in MS Event Log.
- Unless you have tried, give the CLS computer a reboot (after all, MS web services and client interfaces are not 24x365 proof...).
- Verify that you do not have any proxy setting sending the license request on a detour. If you need a web proxy, be sure to exempt ABB licensing requests from being sent to the proxy by adding the CLS IP or subnet to the list of proxy exemptions.
- Locate the correct media, uninstall ABB CLS, remove the working folder (if left) but make sure you have a copy of the .SLA file before deleting the folders. Then reinstall CLS and apply the service account and password during installation and finally load the .SLA file again.
- File a support case with your regional ABB support center.