800xA PLC Connect
I have 7 AC500 PLCs and connecting them to 800xA using PLC connect. If connectivity servers lose connection to one of controllers, update time of tags gets really slow. How can i solve this problem?
Thanks in advance
- Are you using OPC ? Modbus ?
- How Many Control Networks ?
- How Many OPC Servers
- What type of CPU's, size of application, no of tags etc ?
- Redundant Connectivity servers ?
- Redundant Networks ?
- Define "slow". A few extra seconds or totally unusable ?
You can include snapshots of the configurations done for PLC Connect (Control Structure and Service Structure), and also PLC Connect logs from connectivity servers (path:- C:\OperateITDataXXX\AdsServer\Service Group Data).