Want one DO for glowing light and hooter for all process alarms in 800xa
Version 5.1 800xa
Voted best answer
1. In CBM , Create a Variable and assign to SignalBasicOutBool Block
2. In Plant Explorer, Under service structure -> External Alarm, Service -> Create new group
3. Under New Group, Create new Service Provider and Define Node
4. Create New aspect “ Alarm & Event List” and filter it for updating only Process Alarms
5. Create new aspect “External Alarm Configuration”.
6. In External Alarm Configuration Aspect, Select the newly created Process Alarms
7. Enable Automatic Silence when all alarms are acknowledged
Under audible alarm, select the object “SignalBasicOutBool”, Aspect as “Function Block”, property as IN and Pulse time as 0 for continuous.
9. Restart External Alarm Service once.
10. Now open Alarm list and check
11. Whenever new alarms are listed, DO will be true and when all alarms are acknowledged then it will become false
Note: I had tested the above in Higher version than 5.1 with the same procedure mentioned in 3BDS011222-510. Its working . You shall try the same and update the status so that it shall be verified.
It’s a try..let see the remaining
Page no 155 , Section " External Alarm Sounds & Lights" upto page no 162. Configuring DO for Light & Hooter are mentioned clearly
Some hints for your question
1.In External Alarm Configuration View, Choose the Alarm list ( which is filtered only for All Process Alarm)
2. Enable " Automatic Silence for all acknowledged alarm"